Full Certification Guarentee in 1 Year Plus License for a Year ($470p.a thereafter) = 2 Years
If no certification is completed in 1 year then another year is given = 2 Years
In Year 3 if no certification is completed $997 for another year
If certification is no longer an option you forfeit your use of the Certified Calculator, lose all advanced trainings and group live trainings.
You will always retain your student calculator and the initial mapping mindsets foundation training.
- The LifePrintOS Family & Relationships Training $2997
- The LifePrintOS Business & Team Dev Training $5000
- The LifePrintOS Timelines Of Change $7000
- 2 Monthly Live Training Hot-Seat Demos & Q&A 36 hours per year $6000
- 102 LifePrintOS Certified Reports $9 thereafter
- The LifePrintOS Academy Membership Portal
- LifePrintOS Software + Scripts & Printing $300,000
- Financials Selling 102 Reports @ $97 = $9,894
- The LifePrintOS Advanced Combinations Recorded Training $1997
- Certified Analyst Exam $1500
- Certified Changemaker Exam $1500
- Website Listing, Promo & Certified License $470 per year
- Branding, Positioning, Packaging, Pitch Decks, $250,000
- Lead Generating Templates, $5,000
- Marketing & Messaging $20,000
- Onboarding Call and Hand Holding to ensure you're comfortable and confident
- Total Package Value: $546,306+
Upon Certification the Certified Analyst and Changemaker is then invited to a Monthly Business Coaching Group Call held on the First Monday of every month.
Additional Year LifePrintOS Certification
LifePrintOS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Software License Agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into by and between [Justin Damian Furness Creator And Founder Of The LifePrintOS] ("Company") and [User] ("User").
1. License. Company grants to User a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Company's software ("Software") as follows:
(a) Annual Fee Structure. User may use the Software for an annual fee of $470, payable in advance. This fee includes 24 tokens per year, which may be used to access certain features of the Software.
(b) Monthly Fee Structure. User may also use the Software on a monthly basis, at a cost of $47 per month. This fee includes 2 tokens per month, as described above.
(c) Group Coaching Calls. User is also entitled to participate in one monthly group coaching call with Company personnel, as part of the license fee.
(d) Tracking Data. User hereby grants permission for Company to track all available data, excluding User's personal identity information and home address, for the purposes of improving the Software and providing User with a better experience.
2. Restrictions. User agrees to use the Software only for lawful purposes and to not use the Software for any manipulative or malevolent agendas. User shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, nor allow any third party to do so. User shall also not copy, reproduce, or distribute the Software or any portion thereof, except as specifically permitted under this Agreement.
3. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property and trademarks related to the Software are the sole property of Company. User shall not use any of these materials for any purpose other than as specifically permitted under this Agreement.
4. Certification. If User is a student, User will have 2 years to complete the certification process. If User does not complete the certification within 2 years, User may purchase an additional year for $997 or User's license will be downgraded to the Lifetime Student Software license, with no report printing, scripts or branded monetization allowed.
5. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon 30 days' written notice. Upon termination, User's access to the Software will be revoked and User will be downgraded to the Lifetime Student Software license.
6.Non-Payment of Fees. If User fails to pay the applicable fees as set forth in this Agreement, access to the Software will be deactivated and User will be downgraded to the Student Software license until the account is back in good standing order.
7. Limitation of Liability. Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses incurred by User as a result of using the Software. User agrees to hold Company harmless and indemnify Company against any and all claims, damages, or expenses that may arise from User's use of the Software.
8. Modification of Fees. Company reserves the right to modify the licensing fees at any time.
9. Governing Law and Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Switzerland, Geneva]. The parties agree that the laws of [Switzerland, Geneva] shall govern this Agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it.
10. Arbitration. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.
11. Jurisdiction. The parties agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought in the courts of [Switzerland, Geneva] and each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether oral or written
13. Amendment. This Agreement may be amended by Company at any time by giving notice to the User.
14. Language. This Agreement is written in the English language. If this Agreement is translated into another language, the English language version shall prevail in case of any discrepancy or conflict.
- Acceptance. By using the Software, the User accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement.